Friday, February 6, 2009

Jan 12, 09 (Class 1st Day)

Research Journal (Jan 12, 09)

1.        Methodological memos: These memos contemplate changes in your research design or  approach to data collection:

-       Evaluating my academic styles: What is my academic style? What kind of academic style is fitted to me?

-       Knowing my preference of dissertation research styles: either Quantitative or Qualitative research (WHY?) Because new knowledge of Qualitative research is quite different what I used to think before.

 

2.        Faith reflection: Given the focus of this course and the role that field notes play, please include   in your field notes, ways in which your faith tradition and values function as a lens in your    observations, interviews, and other aspects of the research process.

-       - Not pursing on achievement of degree BUT Changing people: Purpose of Education

-       Making and raising God’s leaders that has God’s perspectives 

No comments:

Post a Comment